Today I would like to introduce you to Lauren, our design protege and production princess as we like to call her, among other things, see below:
And in her own words, here is Lauren:
1. I love sailing and never feel quite as free or as vulnerable as when I’m on the ocean. Therefore, I love boats and all things nautical and came across these cute plates on day trip society–I might need to get these!
2. Fashion is also one of my biggest inspirations, but when it comes down to it, I’m really just a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl…therefore Ever epitomizes my daily wear pretty well–super comfy.
3. Kelli Murray is the head designer at Jedidiah, a clothing company–her stuff is beautiful and whimsical, but there are these feelings of sorrow and hope that she relays through the people’s eyes and postures that one can totally relate to. I have the image on the right in a print awaiting to be framed and put up in my room.
4. Jane Austen is one of my biggest inspirations as well, sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era, but I love her stories and sometimes daydream about living in that world.
5. Toms! My absolute favorite shoes! Also–such an amazing cause–truly inspiring! (check ‘em out).
6. Sara Bareilles–I can listen to this album over and over and over again.
7. I really enjoy looking at ‘home’ blogs and magazines and picking out what I want my house to look like. I can imagine waking up in this bed on Saturday morning and not wanting to leave. (check out: mustard and sage).
8. As I mentioned earlier one of my passions besides design & paper, is fashion…here are some peeps I like. I drool over the latest runways at Style.com (Balmain jacket, Lanvin dress, & Valentino outfit….pics via Style.com).
9. I love to travel and have adventures in new places…last year I was able to go to London & Paris (please see goofy pictures above).
I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about what inspires me!