The best thing about all these blogs is that they have such well rounded content. From recipes, to exercise, green living tips to eco-chic products, you will find so many great resources on these blogs. Enjoy! And happy Earth Day week. Let me know if you have a favorite I may have missed. Leave it in the comments below.
I snapped this shot of the fruits we ate during our weekly farmers market family picnic last week. Once I looked at the photo it made me want to steal this color palette. Wouldn’t this make the prettiest paper lovely?
With summer in full swing, and trips to the pool becoming more regular, I thought I would share with you my summer essentials for Piper. Most are things that are tried and true, a few are things I am dying to try.
1.With sunblock being the new hot topic for “is it safe for my kids”, the Honest Company is my sunblock of choice. I know I can trust the safety of the product. Piper’s has super sensitive skin and the fact that she has no reaction to it is huge!
2. Sunglasses, or sunnies as we like to call them, not only protect Piper’s eyes, but they have a super glam look that she seems to really love. LOL!
3. This is something I have not tried but am dying to. Anyone out there use reusable swim diapers? I am so over buying the cheesy looking, expensive swim diapers, and these seem so fabulous. Eco-friendly AND stylish=perfection!
4. Flip flops are my shoes of choice when going to the beach or the pool. These adorable ones from Old Navy are 2 for $5 which makes a lost shoe much less painful. Plus, how cute are they? Piper has a few pairs and loves them. The ankle strap helps keep them on.
5. Between the heat and the chlorine, Piper’s sensitive skin seems to flair up a ton right now. This all natural, organic ointment from Mother Love is amazing. I wish I knew about it when she was a baby too. It works miracles.
6. I blogged about the amazing pops I made with my new Zoku popsicle maker the other week. It has now officially been put on my must haves. It’s so great! Perfect for the hot summer days.
I could not wait to share these gorgeous photos that Braedon Photography took of a recent project we did. We worked with the amazingly talented Desiree of Desiree Spinner Events to create custom invitations and day of pieces for her son’s birthday party. Check out the results!
We hand letterpress printed the invitations on a cotton paper. Then flat printed the rest of the pieces which included circle gift tags, menus and cookie tags!
Thanks Desiree for such a fun project and Braedon, thank you for capturing it so beautifully!
About This Blog
A collection of things that inspire and delight, while offering you a glimpse into our company,