Brides are coming up with the such sweet and clever ways to ask their girls to be bridesmaids. Here are a few of my favorites I found that hopefully will inspire you.
1. First up is this darling DIY bunting! How adorable does it look all folded up pretty? from LA Creative Studio.
2. These DIY boxes from Wedding Chicks are so darling. They come complete with bridesmaid details about their dresses, the day of etc…
3 .These bridesmaid survival kits spotted on Style Me Pretty are great! I received something similar as a bridesmaid and I must say it came in handy!
4. DIY bridesmaid favor boxes from Project Wedding.
5. Who wouldn’t love receiving this gorgeous bridesmaid box via Something Turquoise.
Here are a few Wiley Valentine ways to ask your bestie to be your bridesmaid.
5. Will you be my bridesmaid cards from our etsy shop.
6. These were some custom cards we made for a bride. Each card came with a photo of the bride and bridemaid, along with some humor and a sweet note inside. Loved these!