I am a big fan of having some sort of activity or craft at a party. Here are a few of my favorite ideas. These can be used for bachelorette parties, showers, birthdays, or just because.
1. DIY Terrariums! | create a Terrarium bar, all set up with all the fixings. Give simple instructions and let the guests do the rest.
2. Flower Friendship bracelets | have guests dip dye their ribbons and adorn their wristlets with pretty flowers, real or faux.
3. Make your own Craft Brew | I have always wanted to try making my own beer, so what fun would it be to do it with a big group drinking all the while!
4. Sugar Scrub Bar | create a bar filled with the sugar scrub base and then different mix-ins to allow guests to customize their own sugar scrub.
5. DIY Herb Gardens | I love the idea of allowing guests to pick their seeds & plant tiny herb gardens.